Why is all life not valued?
Learn to fight well. Watch this message and share your thoughts….
In pursuit of the perfect wedding? Watch this message and let me know what you think…
They may be broke… but they aren’t broken.
We have to learn to live well before we learn to live together.
Watch this message and share your thoughts….
Alan Eustace leapt to Earth from the edge of the stratosphere wearing only a spacesuit, shattering skydiving records and potentially revolutionizing the commercial space industry.
I just finished Kent Ingle’s 9 Disciplines of Enduring Leadership. Though he probably has no idea, from his time initially at Northwest University (while I was a youth pastor in the area) and eventually at Southeastern University (as a student in a graduate program), I consider Dr. Ingle a prominent voice in my life.
Reading one of his books is a close second to picking his brain over a warm cup of coffee. Some of my favorite quotes are posted on Instagram.
One of the most challenging chapters was the one devoted to self-preparedness. In this section, the author warns us of several pitfalls to daily growth…
- They think they have arrived
- They rely on what they did in the past
- They serve a position, not a constituency
- They think the organization exists to serve them
- Think of some situations that never developed into opportunities. Why did you choose not to take action?
- What are some examples of things you do to be excellent? How does your pursuit of excellence affect those around you?