I had the chance during this Thanksgiving break to continue Harlan Coben’s Myron Bolitar Series with Back Spin.
One of Coben’s best book so far. This particular case reveals a bit more of Windsor Horne Lockwood III’s back story. The reader discovers a bit more behind Win’s overall objectification of women and fractured relationship with his own mother.
Here is how I rank all of his books thus far…
- Fade Away (1996): The New Jersey Dragons and Unrealized Dreams
- Back Spin (1997): The PGA US Open and Mysterious Kidnappings
- Drop Shot (1996): The ATP US Open and Gang Violence
- Deal Breaker (1995): The New York Titans and Magazine Advertisements
- Play Dead (1990): The Boston Celtics and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Miracle Cure (1991): The New York Knicks and HIV
I plan to read One False Move during the Christmas holiday. Anyone read it already? If so, what did you think?