I had the chance during this Christmas break to continue Harlan Coben’s Myron Bolitar Series with One False Move.
One of Coben’s best book so far (one of the best twists to-date). This particular case shines a bit more light on Bolitar’s early years as well as his deepening relationship with a long-standing love interest.
Here is how I rank all of his books thus far…
- Fade Away (1996): The New Jersey Dragons and Unrealized Dreams
- One False Move (1998): The New York Dolphins and Old Mentors
- Back Spin (1997): The PGA US Open and Mysterious Kidnappings
- Drop Shot (1996): The ATP US Open and Gang Violence
- Deal Breaker (1995): The New York Titans and Magazine Advertisements
- Play Dead (1990): The Boston Celtics and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Miracle Cure (1991): The New York Knicks and HIV
I plan to read The Final Detail during these holidays. Anyone read it already? If so, what did you think?